Thursday, March 8, 2012

"Sunset Zinnia" bee photo


                                    BEE BITS 
The honeybee hive is perennial. Although quite inactive during the winter, the honeybee survives the winter months by clustering for warmth. By self-regulating the internal temperature of the cluster, the bees maintain 93 degrees Fahrenheit in the center of the winter cluster (regardless of the outside temperature).

I am a painter and photographer. I love to paint flowers and bees.  I shoot hundreds of photos every week in search of the perfect inspiration for my paintings. Last year I downloaded 14,000 images.  This blog is solely for my bee photos to have an organized journal of them. Thanks for looking. You may see more of my work at www.dianemorganpaints.blogspot.com or my website www.dianemorganpaints.com

No comments:

Post a Comment